Friday, September 25, 2009

Going to the Chapel

Fall is officially here!
And what better way to start off the season with a wedding! I love weddings, I can always count on them to give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. The best part of any wedding is choosing what you are going to wear. Shopping for the dress, the perfect accessories and shoes to match, provides me with that same warm and fuzzy feeling!
So here is what I came up with:





Dress -- Banana Republic ($124)

Necklace -- Mexx (Borrowed from Mom)

Headband -- Club Monaco ($36)

Shoes -- Franco Sarto (Can't remember)

Black Tights -- Club Monaco (Can't remember)

I am excited to put it all together. I love navy, it is classy, yet stands apart from basic black. Mixed with the black and grays from the necklace, this outfit encompasses all of my favorite colours. Boring neutral to some, but timeless classics to me. A bit on the pricey side when it's all laid out, but the only thing that was newly purchased was the headband. Everything else was already in my closet, which makes me and my wallet feel better! I am bringing a black blazer with me as well, just in case, as the ceremony is outside...I hate being cold!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment